With a very heavy heart, we are sad to announce the passing of Vincent Alleluia. He was loved dearly by his family and friends and by the whole ASMDT community and he will surely be missed. Please excuse any delay in response from ASMDT during this difficult time, and we will do our absolute best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Learn about the Master Dental Technician program:
Apply to the program with this form: Application
Start your journey toward the MDT degree by signing up for the FREE Basic Membership:
– With a Basic Membership, purchase each Lecture separately for $300 each. This option is aimed at students who just want to watch a single lecture, or MDT graduates who want to brush up on one aspect of the course.
– Need a new account? Create one here.
– Already have an account? Log in here.
– Finished with your studies for today? Log out here.
Upgrade to a FULL ACCESS membership for a one-time fee of $3,000!
– With Full Membership, you are on your way to obtaining the MDT certificate! In order to graduate with the certification, you will need to complete all 19 classes in the program.
If you are pursuing the MDT certification, you will need to purchase the Instrumentation Kit for $5,000. Includes:
- Stratus Semi-adjustable Articulator with 5 mounting plates
- Six sets of working models
- Set of denture teeth
- Occlusal plane analyzer
- Stones for selective grinding
- Incisal pin with mechanical platform
- Silicone putty
- Plastic pins and burr
- Pin clipper
- Red and blue wax
- Wax for master wax-up session
- Home Study Manual, containing information from “Occlusal Correction” by Solnit and Curnutte
- “TMJ Occlusion & Function” by Neff
- “Introduction to Occlusion” by Huffman and Regenos